Crystal Lite Single Serve Packets

CarolynInHuntsville
on 4/6/04 2:43 am - Alabama, AL
I recently learned that Crystal Lite has a single serving packet out, that you simply pour into a 20 ounce bottle of cold water, shake and drink. I was unable to find it at any of the retail stores in Huntsville, AL, yet I was given a link by someone else to order it online. Here is that link: http://www.discountcoffee.com/crystal_light_on_the_go_lemonade.htm ($13.50 for a box or 30 packets, or $12.25 if you buy 4 or more boxes, plus shipping cost.) I ordered a couple of boxes this morning ..... only to find a Wholesale grocery company two blocks from where I work that had just gotton these in on Friday. Not only was I not charged shipping by buying them locally, they are $9.00 a box or $30.00 for a case of four boxes. Needless to say, I ran right over and purchased a box of the Lemonade and a box of the Raspberry Ice flavors---along with a few individual packets of the Peach Tea flavor. I was not sure if I would like the Peach Tea. So far, I have tried the Lemonade and Raspberry Ice and both of them are great. They are so very convenient for keeping in your car or purse, your desk at work or anywhere---and you can almost always find a bottle of water to mix it with. Not only is is good, it is a good way to get all your water in.
missdjv B.
on 4/6/04 5:31 am - clarksville, tn
Thanks Carolyn for the info. I LOVE crystal light. Have you tried the ruby red grapefruit? Thats my favorite so far. YUMMMMMY . It really does help to get the water in. I was having such a hard time at first. Donna LAP DS 1/12/04, -56 lbs so far WooHoo!
CarolynInHuntsville
on 4/6/04 6:21 am - Alabama, AL
Yes--I have tried it and it is great!
ShrinkingKatie
on 4/7/04 7:37 pm - Crossville, TN
Carolyn! Thanks for that tip! That's such an awsome idea for those times when your not at home. We already had a few accidents with sugar-free kool-aid -- poor mom got it all over her shirt, her car, and then we spilled it on the floor at wal-mart! ICK! However, try the new orange crystal light -- its SO good!! I love the raspberry ice. Ohh try crushing your ice then pouring one of your favorite crystal lights on it and its heaven! Taste just like an Icee and less calories! Take care! -Katie
smiln60
on 4/8/04 4:29 am - Madison, AL
Carolyn C. This is Rachel L. I also live in the Huntsville area, well Madison. Have you found a place that has them local yet? I've made a few phone calls, but no luck so far. This sounds like a great idea for something different to help get all that fluid in. Thanks for sharing! Rachel L.
CarolynInHuntsville
on 4/8/04 12:27 pm - Alabama, AL
Yes Rachel, they have the Crystal Lite on the Go at Halsey's Grocery on Jefferson Street in Downtown Huntsville. You have to ask for it at the check out. It is not out on the shelves. You can buy single packets of it for .30 each if you just want to try the flavors, or you can buy it by the box. A box of 30 packets is $9.00.
Most Active
Recent Topics