Who takes TennCare Select in Mid TN?

Julie G.
on 3/29/04 9:43 am - Lebanon, TN
Hello. I'm a newbie here. My name is Julie. I'm 26 years old and weigh 458. I live in middle Tennessee. I have TennCare Select. My question is: Can someone please tell of surgeons in middle Tennessee (Nashville area) or close by who takes TennCare Select? Thanks a lot. Julie
lisageo
on 3/29/04 8:18 pm - Murfreesboro, TN
Dr. Lindy Hruska in Clarksville takes Tenncare Select and her number is: 9315520380
Debra F.
on 3/29/04 10:21 pm - Dover, TN
Go to www.ccfos.com....................they too take TennCare Select. But you need a good PCP and a wonderful case manager to get approved for any weight loss surgery.
debradenby
on 3/30/04 1:13 am - Baxter, TN
I have Tenncare Select also . I tried Dr. Husted but he's out of network. now I'm trying Dr.Stephen G. Boyce # 865-690-5263 am keeping my fingers crossed . good luck.
Debra F.
on 3/30/04 11:50 pm - Dover, TN
You have your PCP send an out of network referral and you can have Dr. Husted just like me.
Carol Wright
on 4/1/04 9:16 pm - Clarksville, tn
and Dr. Husted is fabulous. that is who I want. My neighbor upstairs had the same problem that I had since we had the same primary care physician - he is unwilling to help (The PCP) so please make sure you have a truly fabulous PCP - you can change it even with tenncare. ou don't have to stick with a sucky docvtor if they give you a sucky doctor.
Julie G.
on 3/31/04 12:02 am - Lebanon, TN
Thank you all who answered. I have found that Dr. Lindy Hruska will see me. I have an appointment to see her in August. I hate that I have to wait so long, but at least she will see me. I can't wait! Dr. Husted's office told me they only take TennCare Select patients on a case by case basis. And they are out of network. But I would have preferred to see him. I called TennCare and got a case manager and talked to her. She is helping me out. But thank you all again. Julie
Debra F.
on 4/1/04 1:01 pm - Dover, TN
I wish you luck and hope all goes well for you. Debra
ShrinkingKatie
on 4/5/04 7:56 pm - Crossville, TN
Hi Julies! Congrats on getting a date to see Dr. Hruska!! I just had surgery with her on March 24th - She's a wonderful doctor and her whole staff is the sweetest people. They'll get all your paperwork through and taken care of. However, you should talk to Leigh Ann and get a list of all the tests you need to have finished before they can send off your paperwork. At least that will take up your time till August!! Keep your chin up about the date though - It'll be here before you know it!! And just remember Dr. Hruska is a GREAT doctor, she'll take care of you!! Hugs, Katie
Eva O.
on 4/12/04 11:59 am - Thompson Station, TN
Hi Julie, My name is Eva Ortiz and i am new to this to but,my DR. has referred me to a DR.HUERTA DR. HAMILTON in Dickson Tenn.they do take the TENNCARE SELECT. i hope this helps you some. EVA ORTIZ
Most Active
Recent Topics