Financing

Tnladybug78
on 3/27/04 6:48 am - Knoxville, TN
Hi, I need to get financing for the $3000.00 extra that insurance won't cover for Dr. Boyce. Does anyone have any suggestions? I have tried carecredit. Thank you in advance.
CarolynInHuntsville
on 3/27/04 12:28 pm - Alabama, AL
Are you a member of a credit union or do you have bank financing available? I have also heard that financing is available through www.capitalone.com
wannabe an 8.
on 3/27/04 8:41 pm - knoxville, TN
http://www.advancedpatient.com/ohapplication.htm?D=012204 This link was listed on this site. Maybe it can help. I too am having to look for the extra money. My ins covers the surgery but mot the 3000.00
Debra F.
on 3/29/04 10:31 pm - Dover, TN
APPEAL APPEAL APPEAL...................if the insurance company is willing to pay all but $3000..........please.............do you know that out of every 2000 denials only 450+ appeal and 80% of those win.........don't give up..........I won my case after 2 appeals for the same thing. Wishing you luck, Debra
Tnladybug78
on 3/30/04 7:20 am - Knoxville, TN
Did they pay the $3000.00 program fee??? I was told that insurance won't pay it.
Debra F.
on 3/30/04 11:49 pm - Dover, TN
They paid every single penny for me...............
Robin L.
on 4/7/04 6:30 am - Murfreesboro, TN
Debra, Hey! I too am going to CCFOS, Dr. Spaw is going to be my surgeon, and I also want DS. I've been keeping up with you on their website. I didn't realize you've had to fight the insurance company. I am currently appealing Humana because of an exclusion in my policy. It's nice to know that there are those out there winning the appeals. I've been concerned about it. Thanks for those stats! Oh, and good luck tomorrow! I know you're in great hands with Dr. Husted! My prayers are with you. Keep us posted! Your switch sister, Robin
Most Active
Recent Topics