Katie M

CarolynInHuntsville
on 3/26/04 8:35 am - Alabama, AL
Hey you guys...I got word from another message board that Katie M came through surgery fine. She was in ICU until today and apparently got moved out to a room sometime today. It is my understanding that being in ICU was a precaution and not because of any complications. Not sure when she will be going home but I will letyou know if I hear more.
angelt1us
on 3/26/04 5:57 pm - Sparta, TN
Carolyn, I finally got a chance to speak with Katie today. She is doing great and up and walking around. She said she was in some slight pain was otherwise good. She was taken out of ICU late Thursday night and was put on clear liquids today. The ICU was a precaution due to low blood but the surgery itself went without any problems. She has lots of support with her at the hospital from family, friends, and those of us here. I'll try to reach her again tomorrow and will keep everyone updated. Tonya
CarolynInHuntsville
on 3/27/04 12:30 pm - Alabama, AL
Glad to hear that she is doing well. Thanks for checking in on her. Tell her that she needs to hurry home and start posting so I can hear all about her surgery. Maybe someday I will get brave!
missdjv B.
on 3/27/04 5:13 am - clarksville, tn
please let Katie know she is in our prayers for a speedy recovery!
DixieFlower
on 3/31/04 12:10 am - Chattanooga, TN
I belong to another message board that Katie does and she is home and doing ok.
Most Active
Recent Topics