Looking for a Doctor in Jackson or Memphis

Debbie B.
on 3/21/04 12:45 pm - Terrell, TX
My sister in law lives in Trenton, Tn and is looking for a good doctor in Jackson or Memphis. Can someone please help me? debbie -22 3 weeks post op
della L.
on 3/21/04 1:05 pm - salisbury, nc
DR MCGRATH-WEAVER IN MEMPHIS IS WONDERFUL. HER NUMBER 901-765-3040. HOPE THIS HELPS
Debbie B.
on 3/21/04 1:07 pm - Terrell, TX
Thank you I will give her that information. debbie
Toni2760
on 4/5/04 12:22 am - Jackson, TN
You might also consider some doctors in Nashville. The ride isn't that bad! Some friends of mine used Douglas Olsen, M.D., Nashville, TN, 615 342-5840 and were very pleased with him.
Darla S.
on 4/20/04 11:16 pm - Trenton, TN
Hello. I live in Trenton!! Who is your sis-in-law? My husband and I both had this surgery. Husband on Dec.4th ( he has lost 156 lbs) and I had mine on March 11th and I have lost 52 pounds. We both used Dr. Tozer in Milan. We are very pleased with him and like him so much. He was/is wonderful. We both also had it done open and had no problems with that. that part of the surgery was a breeze. Tell your sis-in-law Goodluck!
Debbie B.
on 4/21/04 1:58 am - Terrell, TX
My sister in law is Rita Stafford. She has lived in Trenton for forever. I will pass this on to her and I hope she will go forward with it. She had her stomach stapled 25 years ago. She sees Dr Jim there in Trenton as her PCP. I don't know his last name she just always calls him Dr Jim. Well good luck with your eating, I read your profile. I just had LapBand surgery on March 1, but I am doing great. The only thing I can't eat is flour tortillas so far anyway. I have lost a total of 36 pounds. I am not exercising cause it hurts me too much right now. I have a bad back and a bad knee, but they are getting better with each pound I lose. debbie barbee
Most Active
Recent Topics