dr boyce in knoxville

Terra H.
on 3/20/04 9:50 am - Morristown, TN
has anyone had surgery with him? what is his mortality rate? how many surgerys has he done? hes probably who ill go with for surgery but i was wanting more info.
Jama Stinnett
on 3/20/04 10:21 am - Knoxville, TN
Terra, I work for Dr. Boyce. He has done 104 surgeries since 4/28/03. He has had no deaths in that time and I feel our patients have done really well losing around 60 % of excess weight by 6 mos, etc. We will have alot of these kind of stats at our initial interest seminar when you attend. There is one coming up in Morristown in april. You can call our office to register at 690-5263. Hope this helps. Jama
wannabe an 8.
on 3/27/04 5:46 am - knoxville, TN
Jama, I attended the seminar in Feb. In Knoxville. Dr Boyce told us he had 1 death due to a blood clot. Is that not accurate?
(deactivated member)
on 3/20/04 10:26 pm - TN
I am familar with Dr. Boyce. He is an excellent general surgeon who just started doing the lap RNY a few months ago. So far he has had very good success with it. He does not do revisions, he does not do the DS, and he does require a fairly expensive behavior modifcation program for his patients, which insurance does not cover.
Sabby
on 3/21/04 6:50 pm - Knoxville, TN
Hi Terra! Dr. Boyce is wonderful, I could tell that on my first visit. I'm having surgery with him on April 6th hopefully. You can feel free to email me ( [email protected] ) if you want to.
gyverbabe
on 3/22/04 4:45 pm - Knoxville, Tn
Terra, I had the surgery with Dr Boyce on May 28 last year. I have since lost 120 lbs. He's done quite a few surgeries, with no mortalities since he started doing them again last year. He is absolutely wonderful and bends over backwards to prevent complication before you have them!
Most Active
Recent Topics