Need a Support Group Near Coffee Co.

jennyt
on 3/19/04 11:30 am - Athens, AL
Hi everyone! I'm having surgery April 1st in Huntsville Alabama, and I'm looking for a support group a little closer to home than the ones my surgeon recommends. Can you help? THANKS!!!
amber E.
on 3/20/04 2:57 pm - cookeville, tn
Hi I live in Cookeville(Putnam County), but we are about 68 miles from you. You are more than welcome to come up here if you can't find one closer. Good luck!!
leigh M.
on 3/22/04 8:10 am - winchester, tn
Hi Jenny!! I have also been looking for a support group a little closer. I live in winchester and i work in manchester. I have been to a couple of meetings at vanderbilt but it seems that there should be one a little closer. If you find one let me know, or maybe we should just start our own!! Good luck with yoour surgery!! mine will be on June 7th best wishes, Leigh ann
jennyt
on 3/23/04 10:38 am - Athens, AL
Ya know, you're probably closer to the group I attend. There's one in Hazel Green on the first and fourth Tuesday of the month at the public library at 6pm. I haven't made it to that one yet, but I've made it to a Saturday morning group that meets at Crestwood Hospital in Huntsville.
Most Active
Recent Topics