JOHNSON CITY TENNESSEE SURGEONS?

amberrose1967
on 3/18/04 6:52 am - west chester, OH
Can anyone help me here ?? I have been researching surgeons in Tennessee, and have been checking names with my insurance list of network doctors and it lists 3 in the Johnson City area. The one I had chosen (because of no up front fees that I can't afford), is not listed as anyone's surgeon! I read EVERY single profile with Johnson City listed by thier names and NOONE has used Dr Hodges.. The 3 listed for Johnson City are Lockett, Hodges, and Watson. Has ANYONE used Dr Hodges? or the others? Maybe someone has, and just has not put up a profile ?? I would reallly feel better if I knew a little about him, before I go to him.. I am still in the early stages of everything yet so still have a "little" time to be SURE of who I choose. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE..if ANYONE knows any of these 3 doctors, please email me, would LOVE to hear anything you can tell me about them... THANK YOU! God Bless!! ~~Dawn~~
Chance G.
on 3/18/04 11:10 am - memphis, TN
There is a great surgeon in Kingsport, Jeff Kappa. Give him a try.
susann3333
on 3/18/04 1:25 pm - griffin, ga
Lockett no longer does WLS
Sonya G.
on 3/19/04 5:27 am - Kingsport, TN
Hi, Scot****son's office does have a $200 processing fee, usually not covered by insurance, that has to be sent in with all your info before your consultation visit. Dr. Kappa is great, but he currently is only doing Open, not Lap. My understanding is that he is assisting on some Lap and may be doing these at some point in the future.
gyverbabe
on 3/22/04 4:46 pm - Knoxville, Tn
Dr Hodge is in with Dr Watson and has an excellent reputation. I have a dear friend that used him and is VERY happy with her results.
Most Active
Recent Topics