Support Groups

Joseph Q.
on 3/15/04 3:05 am - Murfreesboro, TN
I am looking for Support Groups for Gastric by-pass patients around the Tennessee/Kentucky area. If anyone knows of any Support Groups could I please get the name and contact information of the facilitator/leader and the date, time, and place of the support groups? Thank you, Jay
Timothy P.
on 3/15/04 6:18 am - Franklin, TN
Don't take this personal, but you of all people should know about the Vanderbilt support group...your article in The Tennessean a year ago convinced me to investigate the Vanderbilt program after the Centennial group quit taking Aetna insurance. The Oxford House Building - 9th Floor Conference Room 4:30pm to 6:00pm First and Third Tuesday of each month - tomorrow (3/16) is the next meeting. You can call the Vanderbilt Center for Human Nutrition and visit with Alice Buchanan about if you need to as she is one of the dieticians on staff and monitors the WLS surgery programees.
jennyt
on 3/15/04 9:53 am - Athens, AL
I'm also looking for a support group in southcentral TN. I live in Coffee County. My surgeon is in Alabama and the closest of his support groups is 60 miles away. Any suggestions? THanks!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics