Wonderful People

DixieFlower
on 3/12/04 3:17 pm - Chattanooga, TN
Well my surgery is 6 days away and I just wanted to take this time to thank the wonderful people that have posted on my surgery page and those that have sent me personal emails of well wishes and speedy recoveries. I want to especially thank Missdjv who has gone above and beyond with her extension of assistance with arangements for my nephew and mom while I am up in Clarksville. It has been an absoulte godsend and has put my mind at such ease.
missdjv B.
on 3/12/04 11:19 pm - clarksville, tn
Awww, Augusta you are so sweet for the shoutout! Were you ever able to get straight answers out of the hospital regarding if your mom could stay or not? Lemme know when you guys will be here, and we'll be ready for ya should you need a place to stay, or if your mom has any questions..Remember its natural to be scared and apprehensive, but were all praying for you and i just know you will be fine...Its good to hear from you, email me if you need anything, and BE careful driving here...there can be some crazy drivers in TN (of course, I am NOT one of them, lolol)
ShrinkingKatie
on 3/15/04 12:43 am - Crossville, TN
Good Luck Chickie!!! I can't believe how were gonna miss each other at the hospital by a few hours though! LOL! Strange! Hope everything goes well and you have a quick recovery!! HUGS~
Most Active
Recent Topics