info on Dr. Kelly Wright of Vandy

Shirley J.
on 3/7/04 4:10 am - Franklin, Ky
I'm looking for anyone that has had their surgery done by Dr. Wright any info would be appreicated.
kimmietn
on 3/11/04 9:26 pm - Maryville, TN
Shirley, Personally I did not use Dr. Wright...He denied me years ago BUT if you go to profiles there are MANY people that have used him. Scroll down that page and get to the Nashville residents and email some of those people. You might also use the surgeon search on this site and you should find many people that have reviewed him. He is an excellent surgeon and has an awesome reputation! HE has NO beside manner however...so do not expect Mr. Personality. BUT...as far as skill goes...he is one of the tops! KimmieTN
ShrinkingKatie
on 3/15/04 12:59 am - Crossville, TN
I've met Dr. Wright - He seems like nice guy and is one of the best doctors in Nashville from what I've been told but has a werid personality, it was hard to talk to him about the surgery, about my needs, and etc. I didn't have him because right after my first appointment - Just as I was about to get a surgery date, Lisa sent me some mail a week before Christmas telling me... "Opps We're no longer taking your insurance after 2003 even know we already have your insurance approval"... Ick! Good Luck!
Marian B.
on 3/15/04 1:09 am - Nashville, TN
I had my surgery done on February 6, 2004 almost 6 wks age. I had no problems or complications before, during, or after my surgery. Dr. Wright and his staff are wonderful. I saw a lot of profiles of people who used Dr. Wright and most of them had good things to say about him. I thought his bedside maner was professional. He knows his stuff!!!
Debra F.
on 3/18/04 3:20 am - Dover, TN
Try www.ccfos.com and see if that will work for ya. Debra Dover, TN
Most Active
Recent Topics