Aproved Tenncare surgeons

Starr H.
on 2/27/04 1:12 am - Gallatin, TN
Hello All If anyone has Tenncare and needs to know what surgeons take it let me know. E-mail me. There are not a whole lot but their are a few . It depends on how far you are willing to drive. Take care of you Starr
lisageo
on 2/27/04 5:24 am - Murfreesboro, TN
yes i would like to know what surgeons accept tenncare. I have tenncare select. thanks lisa
DixieFlower
on 2/29/04 3:24 am - Chattanooga, TN
Also if you have TNcare they will provide transportation to your dr visits. I have my surgeon in Clarksville. Since that was the closest surgeon that would see me and do the surgery on me TNCare has driven me up that way for my appointments and will also drive me up there the day of my surgery if my mother is unable to. If you look in your MCO book it has numbers for transportation depending on what county you are in. So all you do is set up an appointment and call that number. If it is the first time you are seeing that dr then the dr's office will have to fax some info first. Also for distances like mine TNcare it's self has to approve the transportation but they always have since they were for dr appointments.
Serenity M.
on 8/30/04 5:15 am - Nashville, TN
Hey starr , My name is Serenity I have been trying to find a Doctor to see me I can't even get one for the first visit I want to know if I'm eligible for the lap band surgery, I have Tenncare select, if you could please email me back at [email protected] Please help me !!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics