looking for doc

Melissa H.
on 2/23/04 11:31 pm - Knoxville, TN
I am in need of help. I am looking for a doctor that takes Bluecare but does not have or charge a program fee . Any info would be great Thanks
DixieFlower
on 2/24/04 12:14 am - Chattanooga, TN
All I can say is CASE MANAGEMENT. I also have bluecare and for months I tried to find a surgeon on my own. Then I found out that insurance companies have case managers. I called them got assigned a case manager and she did all the footwork in getting me a surgeon. She also calls me once a month to see how things are going and will be on my case until I have fully recovered from surgery. She has been an absolute godsend in dealing with the surgeon issue.
gyverbabe
on 2/24/04 3:44 pm - Knoxville, Tn
That is an awesome idea! Alot of times, case managers can get you in with a physician who may not be taking new patients at that time, too!
Timothy P.
on 2/28/04 1:42 am - Franklin, TN
Try Vanderbilt Center for Human Nutrition. The only fee they require is $250 for the nutritionist/dietician. All other costs are billed to the insurance company. You only pay the nutritionist fee once you are pre-approved by your insurance company to have the surgery. They have a website but you need to 'google' it as this board does not allow us to post URLs.
amber E.
on 3/5/04 5:15 pm - cookeville, tn
Drs. Hruska and Steely in Clarksville don't charge any program fees, just bill insurance for everything (and they are great!).
Most Active
Recent Topics