Thank you ladies!

Tina C.
on 2/21/04 3:59 am - Liberty, TN
Thank you all for the help. I did manage to find a hospital in Dickson, Tn, just west of N'ville. The woman I spoke with was so nice her name was Marsha. THeir surgeons do accept my insurance, however, I have to have 3 documented attempts at weightloss through a Dr, each of which lasting for 3 months. Actually it may have only been 2 attempts, either way, I have none. My insurance runs out in a little less than 3 months, so I hvae no way to get all that done before then. I am going to go this week and ask my PCP to get me started on some kind of weight loss program, have it all documented and get this thing rolling and HOPE that my Hubbys insurance that he gets in 3 months will cover the surgery. WHo knows, they may not require as much as Tncare to qualify for it. To clear up, it is Tenncare that requires the 3 attempts through a Dr to loose the weight, not the surgeon I found. I love Tenncare and am very thankful for it over the years, especially for my kids, but they can be a pain in the ass. This wieght is slowly killing me. I hvae a severe pain in my right knee at the moment that I have to ahve an MRI done on Monday. And get this...i hurt from TRYING to use a stationary bike! Figures! Hopefull they can fix my knee and I can attempt to excersise again soon, but as it is now I can hardly walk. Also, Susan, do you ahve the link to browneyedgirltn's page? Thanks girls for caring! Glad I have found you all! Hugs, Tina
Most Active
Recent Topics