NEED HELP

Matthew P.
on 2/5/04 3:23 pm - Henry, TN
hello. i am writing for some support. i just got denied after the first attempt to get covered for laproscopic rny by Blue Cross Blue Shield of TN. Has anyone had this problem with them or any ins. They said I can appeal with the ins. company but what is the best way I need to do this. In my letter, how can I convey to them that this is a huge need in my life to be healthy. I have had 3 doctors to reccommend me because of being on supervised diets and such and i really need to succeed. any support or questions or comments are greatly appreciated. please help. anyone. i respond to all. thank you all very much. i hope to be a patient at centennial bariatric center in nashville if they ever approve me.
missdjv B.
on 2/5/04 8:09 pm - clarksville, tn
hey Matthew..Did you look it up in the library part of the website? That helped me when i wrote my first letter to the insurance company months ago regarding my conditions and stuff. I had to type in a keyword.. Best of luck to you
Jomac61763
on 2/7/04 2:11 pm - Athens, TN
Hi Matthew, I was denied after my first letter too. DONT GIVE UP!!!!!! . In your next letter just write how you feel about how the weight keeps you from living your life and how that effects you. Tell them about one day in your life . Things that smaller people don't even think about. For example how you shower, How tired you get just from bathing. Things like that. If you have kids explain how you can't do alot of things with them because you physicaly can't. It will come to you once you get started. But whatever you do DONT GIVE UP! I didn't give up and I am scheduled for surgery (finally) on March 3rd!!! If you want to just go with one from somebody else on here feel free but I feel it is best to use your own life and how it effects you. Good Luck and I will remember you in my Prayers. God Bless & Keep You Safe Kathy 3/3/04 Dr.Lindy Hruska
Most Active
Recent Topics