waiting and waiting

wannabe an 8.
on 2/4/04 11:37 am - knoxville, TN
I am driving myself crazy!!!! I cant wait to get this stuff started. I have the group thign coming up on the 18th. I have read and read. I am just so excited about this. Time cant go fast enough. I am pretty sure my ins is gonna cover the surgery. So my plan says. I guess i will find out for sure when all is submitted. Was anyone else as anxious as i am? Has anyone had Stephen Boyce in knoxville as there dr?
Brenda K.
on 2/11/04 2:47 am - Knoxville, TN
Hi Michelle, I'm waiting as well. I had my blood drawn today and they told me they would send my letter off to the insurance when my lab work gets back. I'm going to Dr. Colquitt in Maryville but I've heard wonderful things about Dr. Boyce. A friend of mine is a nurse at Park West Hospital and had her surgery with him. Nurses know who the best doctors are!! There's lots of before and after pictures to look at on the website while you're waiting! ~Brenda
missdjv B.
on 2/11/04 6:20 pm - clarksville, tn
Michelle I have heard really good things about Dr Boyce....cannot say the same for Dr Colquitt tho...MY Doc is in Nashville and while I was waiting, it felt like time was at a standstill. Dont worry, itll get here! Good luck
Most Active
Recent Topics