Support group in Clarksville??

missdjv B.
on 2/1/04 12:06 am - clarksville, tn
Hey all, does anyone know if there is a support group in Clarksville? I seriously hate to drive in TN because there are many on the roads who have NO clue how to drive **argh**, so I would rather not go to Nashville or Hop-town; however, I am having problems with "head hunger" and just staying on track I guess, and would really like to start going to a WLS group. Is there a local one?
Tammy E.
on 2/1/04 7:35 am - Clarksville, TN
Yes, they meet once a month on every 3rd Monday night at Gateway Hospital in the Cumberland room. I think at 6:00pm.hang in there. You can do it! Tammy
KD L.
on 2/1/04 10:26 pm - TN
Hey there girl! As soon as my crappy Monday night class is over I will go to the support meetings with you. This semester, my class is from 6pm-8:45pm. We should get together sometime! I live in north Clarksville, behind the new post office on Ft. Campbell Blvd in Whitehall subdivision. Oh and I tried the Atkins Lemon Poppy Muffin Mix, 3g carbs, no sugar, and 8g protein per muffin, DELICIOUS!!!!!
KD L.
on 2/1/04 10:30 pm - TN
P.S. Want to go to the YMCA sometime? I am a member and they have some cutie pie trainers hehe
leslee4567
on 2/2/04 1:17 am - CLARKSVILLE, TN
I also just started attending the Clarksville support group. Still very new there but Im willing to chat, email, or attend with you. Just email me. (Im preop)
missdjv B.
on 2/2/04 6:22 am - clarksville, tn
ok sounds great; the "snacking from boredom thing" is something I need to deal with too....Ill be there for this next meeting... I didnt have Dr Steeley, does that matter? email me anytime. BTW Leslie, how is it going with you and the insurance struggle? It was AETNA, you had right?
leslee4567
on 2/2/04 6:55 am - CLARKSVILLE, TN
I dont think it matters who your dr was. Still anxiously awaiting medical records for documentation of last diet from out of state. I have pulled a few strings with some office staff to light a fire under the dr. hope it works. Im currently in aquatic therapy and doing some on my own. see ya at the meeting. LLL (hope to post pic soon so youll recognize me)
Most Active
Recent Topics