Denied

carol L.
on 1/31/04 9:32 am - clarksville, TN
I went to Dr.Steeley and he wants to do the lapband which would be fine with me that's what i want done anyway. Well I got home and his nurse called and they can't even send in the paperwork because they called the insurance company and they won't cover it. Not even being medically necessary,UGH what good is insurance. Well I said this is going to be the year so I guess I will have to pay. Boy the cost here is something else. Has anyone hd the lapband done in Mexico? As this is my next approach. Any info on a Doctor in Mexico would greatly appricated. Thanks
missdjv B.
on 1/31/04 11:05 am - clarksville, tn
I almost went with Dr Aguirre in Mexico, before I got Medicare..His price has just gone up as of 1 Jan, but I know many on this website who just love him. He is very kind whenever I emailed him, and I spoke with him on the phone a couple times as well. Look up Latrisha Nickles (i think that was how you spell it), Grace Smith, Sweet kiki or Cj Cody..they had it done by him and I remember their profiles being extremely informative...Just curious, what kind of insurance do you have?
Most Active
Recent Topics