:help: what does an angel do? I think I need one to get through..

leslee4567
on 1/26/04 8:51 am - CLARKSVILLE, TN
Id like to know what an angel does. I would love to have someone to chat with while I go through this somewhat stressful waiting period to get insurance approval. I would also be willing to give support as needed. Anyone out there with a few extra minutes to email from time to time.
missdjv B.
on 1/27/04 6:01 am - clarksville, tn
Leslie, as far as being an angel is concerned i am not sure exactly sure what they do. My Angel was cool, she gave me advice and moral support when I was down via email...If it is more than that I dont think I would make a good one as with 4 kids and hubby I can be flaky and unreliable at times, but I sure would be willing to be your friend. Donna
leslee4567
on 1/28/04 6:04 am - CLARKSVILLE, TN
Missdjv - thanks for answering. Im sure having 4 kids and a hubby makes you flaky sometimes cause Im married with 2 kids and a hubby and I get flaky often! Im supposed to be dieting/exercising right now and I am having no problem exercising but he dieting isnt going well. I had maintained my weight for about 3 years but since I started preparing for this surgery, I eat everything in sight, as if it may be the last time Ill get to do so. Ulgh! Why did you decide to have the DS vs the RNY? just curious? LL
missdjv B.
on 1/28/04 6:30 pm - clarksville, tn
Leslie I was like that too...I ate so much two weeks before surgery that I had gained like 10 lbs. I was so embarrassed when they weighed me the morning of surgery...I had a Lap DS, mainly because I wanted to be able to eat normally in my life. Plus after researching for months regarding both, I felt personally this was the better surgery for me...I was on pureed foods upon leaving the hospital and have been on soft foods now for a couple days. I feel great about my decision. I could not have dealt with a liquid diet for weeks..I need to crunch stuff ...i have had no hunger pains and feel very good
Most Active
Recent Topics