Looking for Support Group in Memphis

christytn
on 1/19/04 9:48 am - Memphis, TN
Hey guys....I just moved to Memphis where I'm doing an internship until May. I had the surgery back in June in South Carolina and I was looking for a support group that I could go to. I saw a message on this board where a woman was asking the same question, so the reply came for her to join a Memphis yahoo group. I joined it, but have not been approved yet. Can someone tell me where and when a support group meets in Memphis? Thanks so much! Christina
della L.
on 1/20/04 6:43 am - salisbury, nc
Hi christina I had surgery in Oct. and our support group meets the second Wed. of every month from 7:15p-8:30p at St Francis Hospital. Ginger the dietician welcomes anyone that has had surgery or anyone looking into the surgery no matter who your doctor is. Our group is so wonderful. If you need any futher info PLEASE email me and I will be more than happ y to help anyway I can. Della
pamella
on 1/22/04 12:01 pm - Southaven, MS
There is also a support group that meets in the Memphis area. You can email the person for this at [email protected] or call them at 731-423-4949(I think the number is correct) I think they are part of UT of Memphis. It meets once a month. It is called Angels Support Group. They also send out a monthly news letter. Pam
Most Active
Recent Topics