Lost !

SUAREZ
on 11/9/03 10:59 pm - birchwood, tn
Well , it all started Friday November 7th . I rcvd a phone call from the weight loss management center. The doctor that I had chossen was no longer going to do these types of surgeries anymore. I was devastated ! Then I was told that the only other doctor that does this type of surgery wants $ 2000.00 down before he would even touch or consider touching you . I was so upset , lost , and confussed. What do I do now ? I dont have $ 2000.00 as a down payment , and I do not know anyone else , or where to begin to look! The insurance company wants proof of a supervised MD weight loss program , which is not a problem because I can make a appointment with my primary doctor and start that right away , then what? If anyone know whator who I need to contact please let me know . I am at the point to where I just want to GIVE UP!!!Thanks . HELP!!!
rhonda P.
on 11/10/03 10:47 am - kingsport, tn
do not give up every thing that can happen to me has.here it is down to the wire , and they call me and tell me i do not have an approval number on my out of network paper.i have to call my dr. my insurance co. the woman at the ins co. gave me the run around finally she said here is a number maybe this is it.a call back at the hospital and give them this number.and she says well we willtry it. since u have approval maybe this will work.so this is just one of the many things that has happened to me . do not give up start back with your family doc and go from there, i know it makes u want to give up but don,t give up. i will say a prayer that god shows u where and what to do.
Ms Melanie
on 12/7/03 3:32 am - MEMPHIS, TN
NEVER GIVE UP! CHECK WITH YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY & SEE IF THEY'LL GRANT YOU COVERAGE IN ANOTHER NETWORK SINCE THEIR ARE NO DR.'S IN YOUR NETWORK. SOME INSURANCE PROVIDERS WILL ALLOW YOU TO GO OUTSIDE OF YOUR NETWORK USING IN NETWORK BENEFITS. GOOD LUCK. SEEK GOD FIRST & HE'LL DIRECT YOU. MELANIE
Most Active
Recent Topics