Wondering why my post was removed?!?! BEWARE

Joseph D.
on 11/3/03 3:12 am - Maryville, TN
I would like to start out by saying THANK YOU for all the people *****sponded to my post. Send ANY email to me directly if you want { [email protected] } . Anyway... Beware of what you POST here and on your PROFILE! The doctors' offices are reading your posts, if you write ANYTHING NEGATIVE about them they CAN and WILL drop you as a patient! OBESITYHELP.COM has also removed my last post! So much for free speech and informing YOU as to what Doctors suck and their rude staff. I will be adding to my profile in the near future explaining in more detail the horriendous facts about some East TN doctors out to bilk you of your money and according to some emails I have received may require some additional surgery afterward. Email your complaints, stories etc.. I may start a newsletter {all who wish to remain anonomous will!}
Peggie H.
on 11/4/03 7:52 am - Maryville, TN
Hi, Mr. DeMartino. I, also, live in Maryville. I think the people in this area are having a great deal of problems with the doctors here. Not only the rudeness, but the quality of their work. I'm scheduled to have my surgery, in Bristol, on Nov. 24th. I looked at your profile, but didn't find any information. Good luck, Peggie
Most Active
Recent Topics