Be Warned and Informed

Gina H.
on 10/25/03 7:08 am - Shamokin, PA
Please see my profile for an important message!!
della L.
on 10/25/03 10:35 am - salisbury, nc
I AM SO SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT ALL THAT HAS HAPPENED TO YOU. i THINK THAT DR. MCGRATH IN MEMPHIS TAKES TNCARE. I DO NOT KNOW HOW CLOSE YOU ARE TO THEM BUT THEIR # IS 901-765-3040. THEY ARE ALL SO WONDERFUL....... HOPE I COULD HELP.
Peggie H.
on 10/28/03 10:28 am - Maryville, TN
Hi, Gina. I just wanted to let you know that I go for my pre-op this thursday, Oct. 30. I also, live in Maryville. My surgeon is not in this area, & he takes Tncare. I have bluecare. I've been on his waiting list for over a year, but things started to progress in August of this year, so I think I might have a surgery date for sometime in Nov. If you would like to email me, I would be glad to give you the details of this surgeon. I don't want to post it on here, because I don't want anyone to be able to call them & "blackball" you again. My email address is [email protected]. Please email me & maybe we can take this journey together. I have no family in Maryville, so someone who is going through what I am, would be nice. Thanks, Peggie
sample P.
on 10/30/03 8:06 am - knoxville, tn
I am so sorry you had to go through that! It might make you feel better that I've heard of alot of Dr Colquitt's patients having complications. Another thing I would say is that more than likely Dr Boyce would have taken you on. His staff is NOT like that, they are absolutely awesome and just plain nice. I've heard alot of complaints about "Pam" too. God bless and I pray that your surgery is successful.
Most Active
Recent Topics