Very Impressed!!!

Leslie K.
on 10/21/03 9:56 am - Knoxville, TN
WOW! what else can I say?! Dr. Boyce was amazing!! I met him this evening at a seminar where probably 50 or so people were gathered to learn more about WLS. He was very informative, and truely seemed to care. Johnnie and Eugene were awesome! I received my medical packet too. The only thing I'm concerned about is the program fee. $3000 is fairly reasonable from what I hear. But not something that I personally can afford. I pray that God in heaven will send a way for me to make ends meet on this. There is nothing more than I want than to have a healthier life for my family, and mainly for myself! I want to feel good about the way I look, I want to buy somewhat smaller clothes, I want to feel better about me, myself and I!! I know that if it's meant to be that God will send a way for me. Please, keep me in your prayers. I'm taking my packet to Dr. Boyce's office either Wed. or Thursday. I can only hope and pray that MAYBE, JUST MAYBE my insurance will pay for the program fee. I was told however that they usually do not. If anyone has any information concerning this matter, could you please let me know. I'm already frustrated and I've just gotten my foot through the door. Thank you and may God Bless!!
Gina H.
on 10/30/03 10:05 am - Shamokin, PA
Personally I think that these so called "program fees" are total BS! I would suggest that you have your PCP or insurance company find you another surgeon ( there are many in TN) who does not charge this stupid program fee nonsense. It really is unfair of Drs do do that and I think it is terrible because it seems to me that they charge, knowing that obese ppl are desperate to get help and will pay it out of desperation. Just my opinion.
Most Active
Recent Topics