Any old folks still around?

melsreturn
on 4/20/13 4:08 am, edited 4/20/13 4:48 am - Madison, TN

It's been too long since I've been here. Needed some inspiration and motivation and also wanted to go back to where it all began.  Right here....  If you know me and you're an 'oldie' from 2006-2008... Post a little something!

Life has been pretty good to me. I was married in September, and it was the happiest day of my entire life! But more recent in December my father passed away. It was devastating.  I am so thankful he was at the wedding and we celebrated together. I have wonderful pictures to reminisce with.  

And for those asking or wondering about me... I had RNY in October 2006. My highest recorded weight was 251 but i know it was higher than that. My lowest after surgery was 116, doctors goal for me was 140. I feel best at 125 but that weight was very difficult for my body to maintain. Ive been 140 for several years and my body has been through lots of adjustments and shifts.

I'm currently 148 lbs which is 8 pounds over my acceptable weight (the goal I have kept in vigilance).  So I have gone back to the basics in order to get these pounds off, plus a few more if I am willing to stick with it.     Nice to check in again and hope to see a few familiar faces.

lisam2003
on 5/14/13 3:01 am - TN

I am new to the Tennessee board, I moved here in December, my surgery was Dec. 2003 and my lowest weight was 143.  For me it was not about the scales...it was the size.  All I ever wanted was to be a 10.  I happily got there.  5 years ago I started battling a weight gain and now I am at 196.  50 pounds more than I would like to be.  I need support and I am glad to give it too!

Lisa 

KittenLove
on 6/22/13 3:15 am - Around Knoxville, TN
Whoo hoo!! Great to see u! I dont get on here as mich as i used to either five years in sept - maintaining five pounds less would be awesome but not required im 2-4 and in the best shape ive ever been in. Still runnig a lot but had a surgery on each foot last year- thats about it!

Meow

Be happy. 

Kerri B.
on 8/1/14 1:59 am - Crawford, TN

Well girl....I am back....I have had a really hard time lately and have had some regain.  I really miss being on these boards.  I know what to do it is just getting it done.  I know I have the skills to do this.  I was a great success and I know I can be again.  Can't wait to get back with everyone on here.....all the old timers and meet me some new comers.  Great to see you here hope we can connect soon.

Kerri Bullock....Cookeville TN
Suppot Group Leader for Centennial 

D66
on 8/1/14 5:49 am

Hi, I'm a newbie and live in "Chattanooga".

I've been searching and searching from people closer to be from Obesity help.

Perhaps we can all motivate each others.

Darlene

Most Active
Recent Topics