Program Fees?

tiny1
on 1/18/13 9:52 am - Clarksville, TN

Wanted to know if Dr. Houston (Centennial) charges program fees for all his surgeries? I have seen on this board that different doctors have different fee. I am looking to have a RNY revision to DS with Dr. Houston, but needed to find out about these program fees. Did your insurance cover these fees? Thanks.

katikati
on 1/18/13 10:01 am - Eads, TN
VSG on 02/06/13

What do you mean by program fees?  Do you mean for the program (dieticion, pre-op class, post-op meetings, etc.) that comes with surgery?  If you mean that, then no.  It is my understanding that that is all included with the cost for the surgery itself.  I can tell you that I'm having the VSG with Dr. Houston, which just became payable by Medicare, and all I am paying is my surgery co-pay.

tiny1
on 1/18/13 11:17 pm - Clarksville, TN

Yes those are the programs I was referring to. Thanks for the info. I hope to have a RNY revision to DS with Dr. Houston in the next couple of months, doing all the pre-op work right now and have the meeting on Tuesday night to find out more.

nurse55
on 2/7/13 6:30 pm
DS on 09/11/12

No, if you go to Centennial Weight loss page, it says No Program Fees....Dr. Houston is my surgeon...does he do revisions??? If so I am curious as to how many he has performed????  After your meeting, please post here and let me know..Thanks

Most Active
Recent Topics