Starting again with many emotions.

Cher312
on 10/24/12 9:01 am - TN

Here I go again. Had the lapband, had complications it has been removed. I am now starting all over again. This time I will be having the gastric by-pass. Today I had my 1st of 6 months of PCP visits with a new doctor/hospital/program. I am looking to have my surgery sometime around March or April. I loved the board before and met so many wonderful people (some of which I am still in contact with). I am hoping to do the same this time around.

k9ophile
on 10/24/12 4:11 pm
So good to "see" you again.  So many good people were here when I started out and that includes you and your husband.  It's a lot quieter around here these days & I guess everyone is just out living and loving life.

I hope everything goes well for you.  You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

"Our ultimate freedom is the right and power to decide how anybody or anything outside ourselves will affect us."  Stephen Covey

Don't litter!  Spay or neuter your pet

rhearob
on 10/25/12 5:19 am - TN

Good Luck!

VSG: 11/2/2011; LBL+Thigh Lift+BL: 10/3/2012; Brach+Mastopexy:  7/22/2013

Cher312
on 3/12/13 4:55 am - TN

Hi Nancy, and yes I remember you. I believe that you and your husband came down for one of our Christmas get togethers. Good to hear from you. Sorry that you have had issues with your weight. I can totally relate for sure. I have my last Dr. appt this thursday and then my paperwork can be sent to insurance. I can't wait to get this going again. I am going to try to get back on here more. I wish you the best of luck with you starting again. I know we can do this..........:)

Nancy W.
on 3/11/13 5:53 am - Sevierville, TN

Hi Cher,

think we were on about the same time, wit Scott, Marilyn and others.  I have a support group in Sevierville now but do not get on here very often.  I did not have the same problems as you but have had a little over 30 pounds weight gain in the last 1 1/2 years (after losing 91), partially due to some medical problems and having to go on prednisone but also because I let life get in my way and stopped exercising.  I am restarting my life tomorrow as I have signed up for an exercise class at the local community center.  I am apparently one of those people who have structure in their life, :). 

Good luck on your upcoming surgery and I am sure you will be successful.  Love,  Nancy

Most Active
Recent Topics