The Doctors at Centenial; An Introduction

k9ophile
on 8/6/12 12:37 pm, edited 8/6/12 12:38 pm
http://www.bestdocsnetwork.com/doctor-network/nashville/doct ors/centennial-center-for-the-treatment-of-obesity/

If you are seeking WLS in TN, these intro videos can let you meet the docs at Centennial without a seminar.  If you like what you see here, schedule a seminar.  If you aren't impressed, do some more research.  We are very lucky to have several good programs and surgeons here in TN.

"Our ultimate freedom is the right and power to decide how anybody or anything outside ourselves will affect us."  Stephen Covey

Don't litter!  Spay or neuter your pet

rhearob
on 8/7/12 6:33 am - TN
 I am a Centennial Patient.  I could not recommend their program in any higher or more glowing terms.  Every person there CARES, Genuinely CARES about every patient and will do everything they can to make sure you reach your goals.  They have a fantastic program of pre-op education, medical excellence, and comprehensive after care to make sure you have every tool you need.

The Doctors, Support Staff, Dietitians, and Exercise physiologist have personally answered e-mails from me asking for help.  

As a result of being a Centennial Patient, I am healthier and happier today than I have been in my entire life.  The really helped me get my life back.

VSG: 11/2/2011; LBL+Thigh Lift+BL: 10/3/2012; Brach+Mastopexy:  7/22/2013

redambruster
on 11/12/12 10:52 am - lebanon, TN
I am also a cenntenial patient . Their program is awesome. The staff is friendly. And my hospital stay was top notch.
Most Active
Recent Topics