Dr Wegner- Memphis?

jdgaston1
on 12/19/11 2:23 am - Memphis, TN
 I see that your surgery was scheduled for today. How did it go? I hope all is well! BTW, what type of insurance do you have?
(deactivated member)
on 12/21/11 7:17 am - TN
My surgery went well.  I'm very, very sore! I knew I would be sore, but not this sore.   I know God was there with me, and returned me home safely today! I also stayed two nights, and I am very thankful, because today I feel confident that everything is okay on the inside. ha
jdgaston1
on 12/22/11 7:21 am - Memphis, TN
 Great! I'm so happy for you! Rest up and get ready for a new you! 
What type of insurance do you have?
jdgaston1
on 12/22/11 7:22 am - Memphis, TN
 oops nm. I just saw that u have Cigna! 
(deactivated member)
on 12/23/11 1:13 am - TN
My insurance is with CIGNA.
Countrygirl77
on 1/3/12 10:52 am
How did your surgery go?
(deactivated member)
on 1/4/12 4:56 am - TN
Surgery went fine.  I stayed two nights.  I was ready to get home.  Those stocking-like things (on my legs to prevent blood clots) were really getting on my nerves.  Once they removed my cathetar, I had to get up more often, and I couldn't bend to take them off.

Today marks two weeks since they released me, and I have lost 11 lbs., for a total of 24 lbs. since December 5th when I started my Liver Shrink Diet.  I am so happy, but I still have a long ways to go.
Countrygirl77
on 1/4/12 7:57 am
Great news! Keep up the good work now did you have the sleeve or bypass? Glad to hear it went well. Was hoping for 1 night stay in the hospital... But better safe than sorry!
Jennifer Ramsey
on 12/4/11 9:57 am - Southaven, MS
Revision on 04/11/12
I hope to have surgery by him soon. I am jumping through the insurance hoops right now. I have one more weigh in Dec 19th. Ive got to see the psychiatrist on the 14th and then the nutrition classes. Does anyone know if insurance helps with the $350 for those classes? I am a nurse and have fellow nurses and respiratory therapists tell me how great Wegner is, they told me that he is making Dr. Weaver step up her game. I am so excited and ready to get this thing done. I have a lapband that has recently started leaking so I have no restriction!!
Countrygirl77
on 12/4/11 11:37 am
Hey! I don't believe the insurance pays I had to pay out of pocket, but you can make payments!
Most Active
Recent Topics