Loose Skin and Plastic Surgeon Questions

(deactivated member)
on 6/13/11 9:41 pm - TN

Hello all.. Its been a while! I am doing good. Getting in my protein and fluids!! No barfing episodes in several weeks now. I feel like I can eat normally. No drinking with meals unless it is wine. LOL which is about twice per week.

My question is about loose skin.. I saw on extreme makeover that the guy had about 40 pounds of loose skin... How do you determine how much loose skin that you have in terms of pounds?

I have a little wrinkling around the top of my thighs.. but nothing that is severe enough to get plastic surgery for.. I mean I can't wear a bikini but I can wear a swimsuit with a coverup.. My tummy looks like a deflated balloon but again nothing that I can't cover up with clothing.

Also which plastic surgeon has the least expensive consult in the Nashville area? How much can I expect to pay for just a consult?

Thanks for any feedback you can offer!

KellyJTn
on 6/19/11 10:55 am - Oak Ridge, TN
I've read a lot of threads about how much loose skin weighs, and usually it's not all that much. Sometimes around 10-15 lbs, and that's with a total body lift. I'm sure it varies depending upon how much weight you've lost though.

~Kelly ~   
SW 364/CW 164/GW 150             

MistersMom65
on 7/18/11 3:34 am - TN
I came out here asking for recommendations myself a few years ago & I went to 3. I CHOSE Dr Ken Hagan at Vanderbilt. 615-936-2700. There were 2 women Drs & 1 male I went to. Dr Hagan right away felt right. He gave me great input & feedback. I had a facelift with browlift & eyelid plus Breast lift 3 years ago. 2 years ago he did my Tummy Tuck....I LOVE it!!!

BL & Facelift w/Brow & Eyelid      10.08.08
Abdominalplasty Scheduled          10.21.09

Most Active
Recent Topics