Dr.Brandon Williams

Deborah1216
on 6/10/11 4:37 am - TN
Would like to hear some peoples thoughts and feelings about him. Im in thr process of hoping to have surgery he is the dr I have chose. Thank you for your comments
troup76
on 7/23/11 10:43 pm
I love him!! He performed by surgery in November and has been my doctor since Jan 2010.  He has a wonderful bed side manner and is very concerned about each one of his patients.  Let me know if you have any other questions.  Oh and the staff is wonderful too.
Sniffles...
on 7/29/11 8:19 am - Hendersonville, TN
'love, love, love him! Ditto what Troup76 said. He performed my surgery on 03/30/10. I have lost 100% of my excess weight and I am now at a normal BMI and holding for 4 months now. He is very kind and supportive. He has taken the time to answer all of my questions. We have follow-up appointments every 6 months now... of course, I can make appointments more often if I feel the need. On the day of sugery, he came in the pre-op room and checked on me and continued to answer any questions I had. After surgery, he checked on me again before I was checked out of the hospital. He's just a really great guy, a kind, skilled physician/surgeon, and a pleasure to "work" with as we go through our weight-loss process.

Height 5'9" Highest BMI - 45.3 Current BMI - 24.2
03/27/10 - 307 (pre-surgery),    03/30/10 - 303 (surgery),    Now - 164    
Most Active
Recent Topics