Hi everyone

glendary
on 3/20/11 2:12 am
I just found the TN forum... I am excited that I can now post with ppl near by.  I see that this site doesn't get much activity.  Maybe there are lots of others out there that have not discovered the State forums yet.  I hope more of you will start using the TN forum.   I would love to see this a busy place.

From now on when I post on the VSG site I will repost here too.

Give me a shout sometime....
Glendary        
Laura B.
on 3/21/11 4:59 am - Smyrna, TN
It's nice to meet you! There use to be alot more traffic on here. It seems to have slowed down. I'm hoping it'll pick back up soon.
~~Laura~~
HW: 300 / SW: 255 / CW: 273 / GW: 155
glendary
on 3/21/11 1:24 pm
Nice to meet you Laura, and it looks like a little one on the way?

I am in the Franklin area.  I will be stopping by here often to check on things, let me know when the little one gets here.  My daughter is expecting her first.  I have two beautiful busy grandsons, ages 3 and 5... almost 4.  They are my oldest son's.  I love being a grandma.

I guess you have had your band adjusted for the pregnancy?  I know they can do that.  But I don't know much about the band.  I couldn't live with a band inside me forever and doing the adjustments so I didn't consider it as a solution for my weight.

I would love to hear more from you.  Talk to you later

Glendary        
Truly Trina
on 3/22/11 1:20 am - Nashville, TN

Hi glendary,

Welcome to the Tennessee forum… It is great to have you here..

You are right, it is nice to converse with people that are close by. Relating to people that are going through your exact same struggles highs and lows. It does help knowing they live and work in your neighborhood.

This site doesn’t get that much activity now is true. Possibly because of Facebook or sometimes when people reach their goal weight their lives change for the better which is so cool to watch. They become more active and sometimes they go back to school and increase their earning potential on their jobs which in turn they no longer are able to spend that much time on the weight loss surgery boards like they used to (which is a very good thing).. So what I am saying is that the activity here flows in cycles.

Maybe you can help me get the word out about this board. And if there is someone out there that needs the local WLS support there will be lots of folks here to offer what they need…

I have several friends on here that do frequent the board that had the VSG so that will be cool seeing you guys converse..

Let me know if you need me…

Trinafat05-19-06-1.jpg 100 x 75 picture by trina_davis_photoTrinaandBobbieJuly2008-1-2-1-1.jpg 63 x 100 picture by trina_davis_photo*Member of Student Dietetics*  *Certified support group leader Obesity Help*  Patient Rep support group moderator Vanderbilt Center Surgical Weight Loss
Start weight 277    Reached my goal weight 115

glendary
on 3/22/11 9:02 am
Love the before and after pics of you.  Congrats on your success!  I hope to join you on the lossing team soon..

I visit the VSG forum often and find so much help there but I think it would be nice to know more ppl nearby.  Like you said, ppl in your neighborhood.

Glendary        
Most Active
Recent Topics