So here is something new at Vanderbilt (this evening) look ------->

Truly Trina
on 2/16/11 9:01 pm - Nashville, TN

Vanderbilt Center for Surgical Weight Loss has added an additional Support group opportunity.

Getting you on track to a healthier lifestyle is a priority for the Vanderbilt Center for Surgical Weight Loss.

For your lifestyle changes to be successful, you will need to make some lifelong changes. Some of those changes will be difficult. Attending support groups and meeting patients who have undergone weight loss surgery can be very helpful.

The new added group will meet this evening and I encourage you to attend.

Thursday Support Group
Terri Troup, Patient Representative
Vanderbilt Health One Hundred Oaks, Suite 22119
2nd and 3rd Thursday of every month
5:00 pm - new time effective 1/01/11

If you have further questions or need additional information about Vanderbilt Center for Surgical Weight Loss contact:

Jaime Reid, RD, LDN Bariatric Program Coordinator (615) 343-8988

Some cool things to know about the Center when you attend a support group: Free Parking, Valet Parking is available, Wheelchair friendly, just to name a few.

Coming together with others in support groups and sharing your experiences and concerns is valuable. Doing that will allow you to see that you are not alone in your struggles and challenges. Attending a support group also gives you an opportunity to give back to other patients, making their journey a little easier.

I hope to see you there….

Trinafat05-19-06-1.jpg 100 x 75 picture by trina_davis_photoTrinaandBobbieJuly2008-1-2-1-1.jpg 63 x 100 picture by trina_davis_photo*Member of Student Dietetics*  *Certified support group leader Obesity Help*  Patient Rep support group moderator Vanderbilt Center Surgical Weight Loss
Start weight 277    Reached my goal weight 115

troup76
on 2/23/11 11:19 am
 Thanks Trina!!!!

Next group will be March 10th and March 17th @ 5pm
Terri Troup
[email protected]
HW-325/SW-302/CW-168

Most Active
Recent Topics