Plastic Surgery...Dr Reath

Kerri B.
on 1/26/11 10:41 am - Crawford, TN
Well, I am having a really hard time trying to decide on a plastic surgeon...seen a few..who has had surgery and who did u get to do it...interrested in anywhere in tn...saw a few in Nashville..going to see Dr Reath in Knoxville in Feb.

Thanks for your input

Kerri Bullock....Cookeville TN
Suppot Group Leader for Centennial 

KittenLove
on 1/27/11 2:04 am - Around Knoxville, TN
I interviewed 4 before deciding on my fourth and final visit -- Dr. Tom Gallaher (gallaherplasticsurgery.com)
GREAT experience on both my BL/BA in June and my LBL in December.

A lady from my support group uses Dr. Reath and another uses Dr. Stephen Smith (all 3 are in Knoxville). Please make a consult with Dr. Gallaher - you will be impressed!

Be happy. 

Kerri B.
on 2/2/11 4:57 am - Crawford, TN

Yeah, thanks..I will look into those also...I will be going for a second appt with Dr. Hueneke (in Nashville) in a couple of weeks...I liked him alot but it is a big decision..this is harder to decide than the surgeon that I picked for my by-pass...wow...

Kerri Bullock....Cookeville TN
Suppot Group Leader for Centennial 

Susan J.
on 2/2/11 7:44 pm - Madison, TN

Have you consulted with Dr. Wagstrom in Nashville?

If not, I would strongly recommend her. She did my plastics as well as several of my friends and we have all been very pleased with the care we received as well as our results.

Susan (AKA bilsrib) 
300/135/135 - Plastics February 2008 - Dr. Lois Wagstrom

P E A C E - It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

Most Active
Recent Topics