HAVE A QUESTION

LUVROSE4U
on 1/27/11 5:55 am - fort oglethorpe, GA
hi Everyone,
i was wondering if there is anyone who could give me some advice on places to look at in kingsport tn area. im looking for either a one bedroom or a two bedroom with a washer and dryer inside the unit ,im not familiar with that area so not sure where to start looking . i live in hixson now but am going to be moving ,im disabled so i would need a downstair unit and no more then 400 a month hopefully less also if there are any support groups for wls patients in that area as well. any suggestions would be appreciated
thanks
rebecca basra

my surgery was march 15 2006 and i weighed 400 lbs and went to 95 lbs and then went back up to 220 and now im at 180 lbs so im getting back on track and so happy for that.

Trianni
on 2/12/11 10:37 am - Maryville, TN
RNY on 04/02/12
Hi Rebecca,

It's been a long time since I lived in the Tri-Cities area so I'm not able to help much with finding a place to live. I can, however, recommend contacting the Kingsport Chamber of Commerce and asking for their guidance. Their telephone number is 423-392-8800. You might also check for the Kingsport newspaper online. They might have ads listed.

As for WLS support groups, I read that Surgical Associates of Kingsport is now a center of excellence. They would be the best place to get information on local support groups. Their number is 423-217-4598.

Hope this helps!

Rebecca ("Trianni")
LUVROSE4U
on 2/12/11 1:03 pm - fort oglethorpe, GA
Hi
Thank you so much for that information, im still thinking where i want to move to in tn. i was thinking about nashville, knoxville and other cities ,im so all over the map with this not sure what city would best suit me ya knw.
again thank you for the information.

rebecca

Bruce S.
on 2/18/11 10:04 pm - Portland, TN
A service that very few evver use is 211.  That is the free social services.  You can call them from where you are at now and they can get you in touch with the services in the target area.
LUVROSE4U
on 2/18/11 10:13 pm - fort oglethorpe, GA
thank you very much  for that information i will check them out on monday ; have a great day
rebecca

Most Active
Recent Topics