New Member in Tennessee

skwilson1990
on 1/22/11 5:33 am - TN
Hi, my name is Kelly.  I am scheduled for gastric bypass surgery on Feb. 7th at St. Francis Hospital in Memphis.  It is a 4 hour drive round trip for me to go to support meetings.  I am looking for a support group that might to closer to home maybe in Jackson, TN, which is only an 2 hour round trip.

Cierra123
on 1/23/11 9:18 am - Dyersburg, TN
Kelly,
     I am scheduled to see my surgeon on 1/27  to schedule my surgery.  I am also planning to have a gastric bypass.  I live in Dyersburg and am planning on attending the support group in Martin.  I think it is on Tuesday nights at Sidelines Physical Therapy. Where do you live?  The other groups that were sponsored by Centennial were all in Nashville and surrounding areas.  This one is the closest one I could find.

skwilson1990
on 1/23/11 10:28 am - TN
I live in Morris Chapel, TN.  I looked on the map and Martin is about 2 hours from here.  I live about an hour south east of Jackson, TN. 

skwilson1990
on 1/23/11 10:29 am - TN
Where are you having your surgery?

karlawmcdonald
on 1/24/11 12:17 pm - Lawrenceburg, TN
I am in Lawrenceburg, had LRNY  @ Centennial in Nashville with Dr. Houston.
Welcome to OH!

~ Karla W. McDonald~

my only regret? Not having my RNY sooner!!
I am now learning to LIVE again at 40!

Feel Free to Join Us on FaceBook : The Biggest Losers!
http://www.facebook.com/KarlaWMcDonald#!/home.php?sk=group_140737599307261¬if_t=group_activity

The Biggest Losers is a group that is private where we can discuss ANYTHING hope to see yall there!
skwilson1990
on 1/24/11 9:05 pm - TN
Thank you Carla.

Most Active
Recent Topics