7 lbs in 47 days How to do it?

Telisha
on 1/16/11 11:49 pm
Hello all it's been awhile. I thought I was doing fine on my own, but it turns out I need some support and advise after all!

For those who are new you may think 7 lbs in 47 days is a walk in the park, but I am 1 year and 7 months out of surgery so I am to the point where I have to really work hard for every ounce and openly admitting it, I have not been working at it which is why I haven't made my goal.

My husband and I are taking a trip to see his family in March, we have not seen them in 3 years and 83 lbs ago. I want to be at my goal weight (finally) when I get there. So what is the best way to get back on track? I know watching what I eat, no snacking, don't drink with food these are easier said then done some days. Work, stress you know all those things that don't go away just because you had surgery.

So what are my choices. Do the 5 day pouch test? Go back on the Dr's liquid diet? Any old timers have some advice on how you get back into it? I would love to attend a support group, unfortunately online is about the only ones I can make it to for awhile anyway. I have the determination (today anyway) and a goal date. What have you all done to jump start your loss again?

Thanks for all the help,

Sher

Pam Davis
on 1/17/11 8:46 pm - Franklin, TN
Why don't you call and speak with the dietitian? Wouldn't focusing on your protein, no snacking and not drinking with your meals be easier than to go on an all liquid diet? The psychologist led groups can be extremely helpful. There's one today and one Thursday at noon at the Center and another one Monday night at 6.
Pam Davis, Certified Bariatric Nurse, Bariatric Program Director
Centennial Center for the Treatment of Obesity
Join our Message Board -
Click here!
Follow us on Facebook -
Click here!
We're on Twitter -
Click here!

Most Active
Recent Topics