New Journey to Healthy Living Program @ Franklin YMCA

preachermike
on 1/6/11 10:54 pm - TN
Hello everyone,

I am going to be facilitating a few groups of individuals that wish to make a change toward a healthy lifestyle.  This will be an eight week program that will be sponsered by Restore Ministries of the YMCA at no charge.  It is for folks that are diagnosed with Diabetes, struggle with Obesity, and those that are simply at risk for them. 

During the duration of the eight weeks your time will include:

1.  Full access to the Franklin Family YMCA and all classes.
2.  Weekly meetings with a community of people that share in the same goals.
3.  Access to an RD, Personal Trainers, and myself as the Restore facilitator.
4.  Accountabiity, education, and help with spiritual and physical growth.

To participate, all you need to do is have approval from your provider.  There is a form you will need to have signed, and that is all we need.  If you are interested, please send me an email, and I will email you the form you will need to take to your provider.

These groups are set to begin in February.  Once we get a date determined, I will send out an FYI to all those that express interest. 

My email:  [email protected]

To Good Health!
Mike McDowell
Restore Facilitator, YMCA
Truly Trina
on 1/17/11 2:25 am - Nashville, TN
Hi Mike,

Wow you look great...  It is good to see you..

This sounds like a really cool program...  I will email you...

Is this a program sponsored by the YMCA?

Trinafat05-19-06-1.jpg 100 x 75 picture by trina_davis_photoTrinaandBobbieJuly2008-1-2-1-1.jpg 63 x 100 picture by trina_davis_photo*Member of Student Dietetics*  *Certified support group leader Obesity Help*  Patient Rep support group moderator Vanderbilt Center Surgical Weight Loss
Start weight 277    Reached my goal weight 115

preachermike
on 1/19/11 10:15 pm - TN
Hi Trina,

Yes, this is sponsered by the YMCA.  There are some moving parts right now, but all should be ready very soon. 

Good to hear back from you!

Mike
Most Active
Recent Topics