Last DS Support Group Meeting @ Cookeville

k9ophile
on 12/12/10 8:16 am, edited 12/13/10 3:22 am
The DS support group will meet this Saturday at Cookeville hospital at 10.  This could very well be the last meeting as John has not found anyone to take over for him.  It was never his intention to remain the group leader.  Since he has to drive from Nashville, as well as Iead a group in Nashville, I'm sure we can understand that he needs to cut back.

I would like to urge as many of us come to this meeting as possible.  One, we may figure out a plan to save this group.  If not, I personally would like to see a big turn out to show our appreciation for all John has done for us.  He's been a surgical angel for many of us and a good friend to all.  I am not beneath playing The Guilt Card , so please come to the meeting this Saturday so we can thank him personally for all he's done.  Lunch afterwards is always on the agenda as a potential option to continue our time together.  It might also be fun to have a round of Dirty Santa with a $10 gift.  Lunch or not, Dirty Santa or not; nice if we want to do that, yet no big thang if we don't.  Showing our appreciation to John is a big thang.  Hope to see y'all there.

"Our ultimate freedom is the right and power to decide how anybody or anything outside ourselves will affect us."  Stephen Covey

Don't litter!  Spay or neuter your pet

RhondaDenise
on 12/12/10 11:27 am - Crossville, TN
Count me in.  Would love to see John and see if there is some way we can figure out a way to save the meeting.

Lunch sounds good.

See you then.

Rhonda

Most Active
Recent Topics