DS Support Group tonight in Hermitage

jharrington8172
on 12/9/10 1:22 am - Hermitage, TN
Tonight is the monthly DS support group in Hermitage.   While this is a DS support group everyone is welcome no matter what surgeon or surgery you have had.   The meeting starts at 6:30 at Summit Medical Center in Classroom B.   

If you have any questions please email me at [email protected] or to to www.cmcwls.com and search events to find more contact info.  

Hope to see everyone there tonight for the last support group of the year.

480/435/180/230
HW/SW/CW/GW

Currently Looking into Plastics with Dr. Carden (in Mexico)

k9ophile
on 12/9/10 3:16 am
Missed you at Centennial's holiday reunion.  It was a lot of fun.  Rhonda Denise and I ended up at a table of Houston patients.  I'm sure his ears were burning for a bit of the time.  See you soon here in Cookeville.

"Our ultimate freedom is the right and power to decide how anybody or anything outside ourselves will affect us."  Stephen Covey

Don't litter!  Spay or neuter your pet

jharrington8172
on 12/9/10 3:21 am - Hermitage, TN
Hey K9 sorry I missed you there.  I had planned on going but my family decided to do a last minute weekend trip to Myrtle Beach and I could not pass up the chance to see my nephew and niece so I was in Myrtle Beach (where it was like 34 degrees).  Next weekend is the DS support group in Cookeville will you be there for that and are we having a get together afterwards?

480/435/180/230
HW/SW/CW/GW

Currently Looking into Plastics with Dr. Carden (in Mexico)

k9ophile
on 12/9/10 3:42 am
Well, I missed last year's party to be in Ohio with family.  I'd have preferred Myrtle Beach! 

Yes, I plan on being at the next meeting.  I'm gonna channel the spirit of my grandma to round up as many peeps as possible...I'll post it later.

"Our ultimate freedom is the right and power to decide how anybody or anything outside ourselves will affect us."  Stephen Covey

Don't litter!  Spay or neuter your pet

Most Active
Recent Topics