HI EVERYONE

LUVROSE4U
on 12/4/10 6:40 am - fort oglethorpe, GA
Happy Holidays to everyone.. hope everyone has a very nice holidays that are coming .

i wanted to ask a question ,im going to be moving from hixson prombably by feb of 2011 if not sooner and was wondering  where is a good place to live thats not to expensive, i will be on SSI unfortunatly ,my health is not good , its not from the gastric bypass surgery just other health issues that prevent me from working anymore and i use a walker now to walk . any suggestions would be so appreciated. i was thinking about georgia but i would really like to stay in tn.  so any thing  i will take.
thank you in advance .

rebecca

Tyree_n_TN
on 12/4/10 6:46 am - Chatt to Madison, TN
I'm from Chattanooga, but I live in Nashville now... have you tried maybe somewhere closer to here... Like Labanon or LaVergne? Maybe look into Manchester...

I GOTS MAD NINJA SKILLS!!!!!!!........

LUVROSE4U
on 12/4/10 7:12 am - fort oglethorpe, GA
hi Tyree

thank you for this information , i would so love to live in nashville but hear its  very expensive . i am from california and have been here almost 2 yrs i was thinking about going back to calif. but it would cost to much and with my ssi ,not sure what im getting a month yet but im sure living here would be more affordable. but yea nashville i would love to live there .when i first came here i was looking for jobs in nashville i wanted to live there so bad and well it didnt work out that way for me but now maybe i can . what areas of nashville are good areas and safe areas . i only ask cuse im a single female and dont want to live where its like really bad ,crime ,drug area .
thanks again and i hope if i move up that way to meet people who have had wls. i had mine in 2006 and lost 275 lbs or so i went from 400 to 115 and now i weigh back up to 180 but trying to lose it . i took my weight loss to the extremes the other way to being anorexic and hospitalized .long story there but at least im alive . take care and happy holidays to you and your family

rebecca b

Most Active
Recent Topics