X-Post From VSG Board: 6 Months out in ONE week! :D <3

bekkiamberbethmarie
on 11/23/10 2:44 pm
Y'all were probably expecting an update now, huh? lol SORRY!  No update yet, gotta write it first.  I'm going to talk about my journey thus far, of course, and give you all my statistics, and post pictures (DUH!) but I'm just wondering if there's anything specific any newbies (or vets for that matter) would be interested in knowing about. There's always lots of posts about "does such and such get better further out.." etc etc. Sooooooo if you want a 19 (soon to be 20 in about 2 weeks!) year old's experience on the matter, now is ur chance to ask me anything you'd like and I'll make sure I talk about it or at least mention it. I'm gonna try to be as thorough as possible for all the new faces out there!  It's really hard to believe it's been 6 months already. Time flies man, I'm tellin ya! I still feel like a newbie sometimes! lol Anyway, if no one has any questions or wants to know about anything in particular, that's cool too. Just consider this a heads up that I'll be cranking out an update in the near future! 

I am 20 years old.
I'm 5'8" tall.
My highest weight was 444lbs. 
I weighed 409 lbs on the day of surgery.
I had the Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy procedure performed on June 1st, 2010.
168 lbs lost since surgery, nine months ago.
***Ticker reflects weight loss since heaviest weight***
Most Active
Recent Topics