New Carbmaster Yogurts at Kroger!

Michael S.
on 11/13/10 6:57 am
All,  I was at Kroger's today and noticed that there are 5 new flavors or the Carbmaster yogurt.

The new flavors are as follows:

Vanilla Chai
Raspberry Yumberry (hope that is better that the raspberry that they already have with out the seeds)
Carrot Cake
Strawberry Colada and
Spiced Pear

Most were out of stock except Strawberry Colada and Vanilla Chai.  I got one Strawberry Colada.  I will let you all know if it is good once I eat it.

Looks like Kroger knows that this yogurt sells well and continues to introduce new flavors.

Michael.
Deborah C.
on 11/14/10 3:34 am - Antioch, TN
 I wish my Krogers would update their flavors. Those sound yummy! Thanks for sharing

Deborah
Height 5'6" HW 255/SW 229/CW170    

Sniffles...
on 11/15/10 10:29 am - Hendersonville, TN
That is soooooo awesome! I'm going to hit every Kroger in a 10 mile radius until I find them. Which one do you go to?

Height 5'9" Highest BMI - 45.3 Current BMI - 24.2
03/27/10 - 307 (pre-surgery),    03/30/10 - 303 (surgery),    Now - 164    
Michael S.
on 11/15/10 7:24 pm, edited 11/15/10 7:24 pm
I first found the new flavors at the Nashboro Village Kroger.  Most of the flavors were out.

I normally shop at the Hermitage Kroger on Old Hickory Blvd and they now have them as well.  The Carrot Cake flavor is really good!

Michael.
Susan J.
on 11/15/10 8:17 pm - Madison, TN
mmmmmmmmmmmmm, carrot cake!

Susan (AKA bilsrib) 
300/135/135 - Plastics February 2008 - Dr. Lois Wagstrom

P E A C E - It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

melsreturn
on 11/23/10 11:02 am - Madison, TN
Wow! Thanks for the heads up.  I have gotten sick of yogurt so don't eat it much anymore.  But I will give these a try....

Telisha
on 11/26/10 1:14 am
I picked up some of these this morning. After yesterday I think I will eat only yogurt for a few weeks. If I ever feel hungry again! I look forward to trying them. I did notice they are fewer calories then the old flavors and in turn less protein. But with flavors like Carrot Cake how can you go wrong? LOL

Thanks for letting us know about them.

Sher

Susan J.
on 11/29/10 8:23 pm - Madison, TN

Tried the Raspberry Yumberry yesterday...YUMMY! Much better than the old Raspberry.

Today will be the Spiced Pear.

Susan (AKA bilsrib) 
300/135/135 - Plastics February 2008 - Dr. Lois Wagstrom

P E A C E - It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

mcswindle
on 11/30/10 9:38 am - Franklin, KY

Someone at work had one in the fridge that was Tropical fruit flavor.  Only had 8gr. protein but that's still good.  I'm gonna check out my Kroger and see if I can find the new flavors.  Really want to try the tropical fruit.

Most Active
Recent Topics