Dr. Boyce

cpinck
on 11/1/10 3:34 am - Henderson, KY
Has anyone had a revision from RNY to BPD/DS done by Dr. Boyce and what was your experience? Did you lose the weight you needed to lose?  I will be at his seminar this month.
KittenLove
on 11/1/10 4:18 am - Around Knoxville, TN
I will be at a support group tonight with a two ladies who have had it with him. Will give you a report tomorrow!!

Be happy. 

TNmtnGirl
on 11/2/10 6:31 am - Strawberry Plains, TN
I am planning a revision of my RNY to BPD/DS. I have had 5 of my required 6 months of medically supervised diet,along with all my other requirements. Dr. Boyce did my RNY in 2005. He is an excellent surgeon and his office staff is wonderful.
Lori
KittenLove
on 11/2/10 6:34 am - Around Knoxville, TN
Both are happy -- with the whole process, the staff, etc. Thought I'd let you know -- I think one has already lost 70 since June and the other is stable and happy

He rocks...

Be happy. 

cpinck
on 11/3/10 3:03 am - Henderson, KY
Thanks KittenLove!  You did say that they were revised from RNY to DS right?  Do you know if they had any complications and how long before they were able to go back to work?  I got an email from one lady that said that she had some complications with her revision.
KittenLove
on 11/3/10 3:13 am - Around Knoxville, TN
Both had used the practice for their RNY as well (just wanted to put that out there). One lady had complications with her RNY as well and needed the revision not just for additional weight loss but to fix some internal stuff - she was 3 years out from RNY and is now happy happy happy. The other was 6 years out from RNY. I know that one of them is a stay at home mama and I'm not sure if the other works or not - I'm so sorry i can't give you more!

Be happy. 

Most Active
Recent Topics