We have a Vanderbilt Valuable having surgery on Tuesday --------->

Truly Trina
on 10/27/10 2:47 pm - Nashville, TN
Our very own Terri is having her WLS Tuesday Nov. 2nd at Vanderbilt.....  Let's let Terri know we are here for her...  She will be in our thoughts and prayers for a safe procedure and speedy recovery. 

Terri, I am very proud of you........

It is clearly not the journey for everyone. People succeed in as many ways as there are people. Some can be completely fulfilled with destinations that are much closer to home and more comfortable. But if you long to keep going, then I hope you are able to follow my lead to the places I have gone. To within a whisper of your own personal perfection. To places that are sweeter because you worked so hard to arrive there. To places at the very edge of your dreams.
- Michael Johnson

Trinafat05-19-06-1.jpg 100 x 75 picture by trina_davis_photoTrinaandBobbieJuly2008-1-2-1-1.jpg 63 x 100 picture by trina_davis_photo*Member of Student Dietetics*  *Certified support group leader Obesity Help*  Patient Rep support group moderator Vanderbilt Center Surgical Weight Loss
Start weight 277    Reached my goal weight 115

troup76
on 10/27/10 10:45 pm
 Trina you are amazing!!!!  Thanks for all the support.  I am very excited about this change in my life.
Terri Troup
[email protected]
HW-325/SW-302/CW-168

Sniffles...
on 10/28/10 9:07 am - Hendersonville, TN
Congrats, Terri! You are in great hands!!!

Height 5'9" Highest BMI - 45.3 Current BMI - 24.2
03/27/10 - 307 (pre-surgery),    03/30/10 - 303 (surgery),    Now - 164    
snippers
on 10/31/10 11:31 pm - Beechgrove, TN
Supporting you all the way!
troup76
on 11/3/10 1:19 pm
  Well, yesterday was the big day.  It was really rough yesterday afternoon.  However, it got better throughout the night.  I am at home now.  I am still a little sore.  I believe the medicine and walking with help.  Looking forward to it tomorrow.  When I was weighed yesterday prior to surgery I was 296.5 lbs.  My highest weight was 325.  My weight last recorded at the doctor's office was 301.  Kiss those 300s good by.  Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers
Terri Troup
[email protected]
HW-325/SW-302/CW-168

Cheryl P.
on 11/6/10 9:00 am - Antioch, TN
Glad to hear that you are doing good. Sound's like everything went just like it was suppose to. Keep on keeping on.  Hope to see ya soon at the next support meeting.

Take care,
Cheryl

Most Active
Recent Topics