Any James McDowell Patients out there?

Bruce S.
on 10/18/10 12:27 am - Portland, TN
Would love to hear about you experiences, good and bad.  Since this is an open forum and they may not ba able to defend what is being said I have no problem your emailing me with the feedback.  my email is [email protected].  Thanks 
preachermike
on 10/18/10 8:21 am - TN
James McDowell did my surgery, and I would recommend very highly.
Bruce S.
on 10/18/10 10:26 am - Portland, TN
On October 18, 2010 at 3:21 PM Pacific Time, preachermike wrote:
James McDowell did my surgery, and I would recommend very highly.
Thanks for the response. 
CMcDowell
on 10/19/10 7:20 am
I'm not a patient of his, but I had to reply to this. 

After reading this post I asked my husband when he became a bariatric surgery...lol his name is James McDowell.   I think there are a lot of James McDowell's in the south.
Bruce S.
on 10/19/10 10:04 am - Portland, TN
Kicking him for not being a surgeon??  lol
CMcDowell
on 10/19/10 1:04 pm
Yeah.  lol
Follow me on my journey:

Bariatric Southern Belle

Love is the "allowing" someone to touch your heart in a way that makes a difference in your life.
Melissa W.
on 10/22/10 7:27 am - Nashville, TN
If I had my surgery in 2007 he would have been my surgeon. He did my sister's 3 years ago... she loved him. She has done well. I changed surgeons but not because of him there were other issues... I am sure you will do fabulous!
Bruce S.
on 10/22/10 10:44 am - Portland, TN
thanks, the wait is gonna get the best of me though.  hate waiting for anything
mcswindle
on 11/11/10 8:25 am - Franklin, KY
First let me say that I am from Portland also.  Lived there pretty much my whole life til I got married. Now I live just up the road in Franklin, Ky.  Dr. McDowell did my surgery in Jan. 08.  I LOVE him!  I had a few problems afterward and he took wonderful care of me.  I had to have another surgery in Dec. 08,that was not related to my RNY, and Dr. McDowell did that one too.  I was in and out of the ER and hospital for months and he was always there for me.  I highly recommend him to everyone I know that is considering WLS.  My hubby had double hernia surgery in Aug. and he wanted Dr. McDowell but it was going to be too long of a wait to see him.  Good luck  and I hope you like him.  Feel free to contact me at [email protected] if you have anymore questions.  I don't get on here very much anymore so I may not see your post.

Bruce S.
on 11/11/10 9:14 pm - Portland, TN
Sorry to hear that you had such a history of issues but glad to hear you made it through them all and about the experinces with Dr. MacDowell.I am in the 2nd month of the 6 month monitored crap and ughh..   Hate waiting.  Insurance deductables have been met, have tried every diet out there, and this has been a life long issue.  Why make we wait another four months and put me in a new year to pay more deductables.  Just so ready to get the show on the road towards a healthier me.I see you attended some support groups, I did not know that Baptist had any.  I hear a lot of great things about the support groups from centennial though. 
Most Active
Recent Topics