Finally!

kissiekiss
on 10/16/10 5:04 pm - Horn Lake, MS
 I have finally been accepted to the St Francis Center for Weight Loss Surgery!!!  I have been working on having Gastric Bypass for ten years and it looks like my time is finally here!! I am so excited. Dr George Wegner is a new surgeon at the center with Dr Virginia Weaver and I really like him. I am hoping he will do my surgery, we will see soon. 

I am looking for friends here......anyone interested, lol???
(deactivated member)
on 10/20/10 1:39 pm - Arlington, TN
 That's great!! When did you go to the seminar?  I was up there a few weeks back with my dad and cousin.  Dr. Wegner sounded like he really knew his stuff.....
kissiekiss
on 10/20/10 7:40 pm - Horn Lake, MS
 I went to the Sept. 21st seminar. I really like Dr. Wegner. I am looking forward to his approach to "non-narcotic" pain management. That really impressed me. He does sound like he knows his stuff. Can't wait for him to operate!!!!

SleeveDivaNoire '11
on 10/30/10 1:16 am
Hi, my name is Khem.  I am planning WLS with Dr. Weaver.  I am in month 4 of a six month weigh-in.  I also work at St. Francis hosp.  I have seen Dr. Wegner's patients do very well with his method of pain management.  He is really great dr.
AKA NotBaby_Fat
Ht 5'6"/HBMI: 50.8 /CBMI: 37.1
HW 315/SW 299.9/CW 230/GW 160

TeriMac10
on 10/20/10 9:51 pm
I am your friend!  I also am in Tennessee...Eastern part of the state...foothills of the Smokys!!!!  Tell about yourself!  Love all Around!  Teri 
kissiekiss
on 10/30/10 5:56 pm - Horn Lake, MS
 Check out my blog for recent updates.........http://kissiekiss.yolasite.com/   I try to keep it updated. 

Most Active
Recent Topics