Surgeon Question

CMcDowell
on 10/14/10 6:39 pm
Hello everyone.  I am at the begnning of my journey and was wondering if anyone went to New Center for Bariatric Surgery with Dr. Boyce.  If so can you please share your experiene with me?  Thanks Bunches.

Carolyn
Follow me on my journey:

Bariatric Southern Belle

Love is the "allowing" someone to touch your heart in a way that makes a difference in your life.
KittenLove
on 10/15/10 12:54 am - Around Knoxville, TN
Wouldn't let anyone else cut on me

Seriously, not only did he do my RNY but did my gallbladder removal 9 months out and hernia repair 14 months out. You will be amazed at his bedside manner.

I have nothing but positive things to say about the entire staff. A lot of people complain about the $300 program fee but let me assure you, it is well worth it. Dr. Boyce is well known for his surgical expertise in both general surgery and bariatrics - you will not be disappointed! Call 694-9676 and sign up for a seminar!

Be happy. 

CMcDowell
on 10/15/10 7:44 am
Thanks for the info.  Already have my appointment for the seminar. I go next Thrusday
Follow me on my journey:

Bariatric Southern Belle

Love is the "allowing" someone to touch your heart in a way that makes a difference in your life.
Wendylu
on 10/19/10 3:34 am
I agree with the fact that some people will scoff at his program fee, but he is so worth it! I absolutely love his entire office staff and you couldn't ask for a better doctor. His bedside manner is just simply fantastic.
TNmtnGirl
on 10/19/10 6:56 am - Strawberry Plains, TN
Carolyn,
I totally agree with what  has already been said about Dr. Boyce and his staff. Wonderful! wonderful! wonderful! practice.
HUGS,
Lori
Danielle B.
on 10/19/10 8:43 am - TN
I had my surgery on Oct 13th with Dr. Williams. Love him. I am only 6 days out and feeling great, well a little tired but that is normal I guess. Haven't had pain medication in 2 days..Out walking and evertyhing. Hope it continues to go well.
CMcDowell
on 10/19/10 1:06 pm
Thanks for all the input on New Life.  I really feel comfortable with my decission.
Follow me on my journey:

Bariatric Southern Belle

Most Active
Recent Topics