Oh Crap

grumpymakesmehap
py

on 10/11/10 9:52 pm
I haven't been on the board in a long time.  Well, during that time I have gained about 15 lbs back.  It seems like I put in on in this summer all at once.  How do I get back on track.  I am so mad at myself and depressed about this. This is the first time it has happened and it  happened so so fast i wasn't really aware of it until I put on some jeans this weekend.  Wearing those elastic band shorts should really be outlawed! As well as sweat pants!  How do I get back on tract and start losing again?  Need suggestions.  Thanks.
Steve615
on 10/12/10 4:41 am

Sorry to hear that. I weigh myself daily to prevent any weight gain of more than 1 or 2 lbs. Then I go on a low calorie diet for a few days until the weight drops back down. It's easier to control it at the 2 lbs mark so it doesn't get out of control.

Having said that.. use your built in weight loss tool. Watch your calorie intake, limit carbs, increase protein, get your fluids in. It's like riding a bike- it will all come back to you.

It's better to get control of it now than to come back in 6 months and be 30 lbs heavier. You can do it... stock your house with healthy foods and get rid of anything processed/made with high fructose corn syrup, etc.   I have lean meats, fresh fruits, and high protein drinks/snacks on hand at all times at the house.

Hope this helps and good luck!

Most Active
Recent Topics