Banded in Florida, now live in TN

learning more everyday
on 10/10/10 5:18 am
Help... I now live in Westmoreland, i have had my band since 6/09/09 and I have not had a fill in a year since I lost my health insurance. I have now officially only lost 10 lbs in that year, and I really need a fill. I was down a total of 20 lbs, but have slowly put 10 back on.
Can anyone suggest where i can recieve a fill without it costing me an arm and a leg as I just don't have it.

I am down a total of 55 since receiving my band, but am very upset that I can not have it work to its fullest potential since I could not afford a fill once I lost my insurance.

HELP!!!

Annie
Have had lapband for 3 years, ready for it to be gone... Just like my ex husband and I did, we are getting a divorce.

k9ophile
on 10/10/10 6:08 am
Centennial in Nashville takes on WLS "orphans".  Sorry; I have no idea about prices.  So many docs won't take on other doc's patients, but I know of two people who have had the band at other places and now see Dr. Houston.  Give his office a call @ (615) 342-5820.

"Our ultimate freedom is the right and power to decide how anybody or anything outside ourselves will affect us."  Stephen Covey

Don't litter!  Spay or neuter your pet

learning more everyday
on 10/10/10 7:11 am
Thank you for the info, I will give them a call tomorrow. I know it will take a while to get my records sent up from FL, but really hoping to have an adjustment before the end of the month.

Annie
Most Active
Recent Topics